When you want your property to look its best on the outside, trust in Beverly Companies.
A well-formulated landscape design followed by proper care and maintenance is essential. And having a good landscaping company behind you is just as important.
Our landscape design and construction approach ensure our customers achieve both aesthetics and value. Our landscape designers take ownership of their designs and oversee the construction process - from the supply chain to material selection to the completed product. This creates an efficient workflow with each phase transitioning into the next, allowing all the details to be assessed as the project moves forward.
Beverly's design services include the following:
- Commercial landscape design, planning, and material specification
- Designs created with the health and beauty of your property in mind
- Estimates based on a strong and confident knowledge of the job site
- Concise and effective communication to property managers and ownership
- Licensed landscape designers on staff
- Accredited LEED professional for all sustainable projects
- Experience with multiple suburban landscape planning ordinances and approval processes
Full service – permit applications and municipal approvals
Knowing how to implement a professional landscape design is crucial for a successful landscape installation. Beverly has been installing commercial landscape and outdoor hardscape projects for over 20 years.
Our teams are fully committed to exceeding customer satisfaction and have the knowledge to manage projects of every shape and size—from renovations to site makeovers to full communities. Our installation crews are professionally trained in the industry, to ensure we stay up with the trends and efficiency throughout the entire installation process.
Beverly's Install services include the following:
- Paver walkways, patios, courtyards
- Parking lot enhancements
- Outdoor dining areas
- Fire tables and fire features
- Ponds and water features
- Highway improvements
- Municipal beautification projects
- Turf installation - sod and seed & straw blanket
- Silt fence install and maintenance
- Installation of licensed landscape architect plans for new construction and enhancements
- Coordination and working with other contractors on site
who do we service?
Our clients include property managers, retail centers, industrial facilities, school districts, park districts, medical centers, hospitals, corporations, homeowner associations, apartment complexes, and more.
Beverly Companies specializes in providing customized maintenance programs for your commercial property. We offer a wide array of services that can address all of your commercial landscape needs. Depending on the size and scale of your commercial property, as well as the scope of services you require, the schedule is flexible and can be modified at different times of the season. And each visit can be fully customized to address specific or general needs.
What can you expect when working with Beverly Companies?
Our talented team of professionals ensures that you will receive exceptional service and care, from the start of the contract process to each and every property visit. Your dedicated account manager will work closely with you to develop a program that is appropriate and one that meets your organization's objectives. And our field staff are professionally trained with crews that specialize in each service area, reporting directly to field supervisors who ensure quality control measures are being met.
What is the right maintenance program for your property?
Beverly Companies offers both per occurrence and seasonal lawn care programs. Either program can be customized to fit your site-specific maintenance needs to keep your property well-maintained throughout the seasons.
Services We Provide:
- Commercial Landscape Design
- Weed Control and Management
- Planting Bed Care
- Pruning/Bush Trimming
- Core Aeration
- Spring Clean Ups/Fall Clean Ups
- Pesticide Applications
- Irrigation Start-up and Shut-down Services
- Watering Services with Hydro-Tank Trucks
We will have an Account Manager reach out to talk more about your property maintenance needs.